In this article, I discuss how to get the most out of your pheromones.
The key to unlocking the potential of pheromones is often found in something as simple as the dosage. A lot of people jump into the world of pheromones with little to no knowledge about what to do, and “overdose”. Overdosing is when you wear too much pheromone product and your signature comes off unappealing and/or confusing. This is called “ghosting”. Guys often assume that a product doesn’t work for them and go about spreading bad reviews. Little do they know the key to having pheromones work for you is testing and ﬁnding the right dose.
- 1 How Do I Apply My Pheromones?
- 2 Why Are There Different Dosages for Different People?
- 3 Test, Test, Test
- 4 Taking Occasional Breaks
- 5 How Do I Know If It’s Working?
How Do I Apply My Pheromones?
It’s best to apply pheromones to areas of your body that produce a lot of heat. The best areas are the insides of your wrists, your neck, and the sides of your face. These areas are great because they are actively hot. Remember, pheromones are molecules. They need heat in order to diffuse through the air. That’s why it’s safer to apply less pheromone during the summer and more during the winter when it’s colder.
Why Are There Different Dosages for Different People?
The main reason everyone has a different dose is that everyone has different body chemistries. It’s just like how some medications may affect someone differently from another person. Or how one individual may have a weakness for dark liquor while another may be sensitive to clear liquor. Different individuals produce different amount of pheromones naturally. The ones who produce a lot of pheromones require less product. While the ones who produce a little require more.
Also, depending on your race, you may produce different types of pheromones. For example, it’s been found that people of a Latina background naturally produce more Androstenone as compared to Asians.
It’s also been found that certain races prefer different pheromones. This is up to speculation but I‘ve found it to be accurate.
• Asian women prefer RONE and A/B-NOLS
• Latina women prefer NONE
• Caucasian women prefer RONE and NONE
Test, Test, Test
What I recommend for beginners is to start with 2 doses. This is equivalent to 2 drops if you have a drop bottle. And 8 inches if you have a roll-on bottle. Try this dose for 2-3 days, and if you see no results, take a day off. Make sure you properly wash off the pheromones and increase the amount you apply. Keep doing this until you start seeing results.
[yellowbox] Check Out Best Pheromone Reviews[/yellowbox]
Taking Occasional Breaks
The reason we take a day off every so often is that pheromones are naturally sticky molecules. If you continue to wear them day after day it’s easy for them to stack on top of each other. This can lead to an overdose.
Increase Your Dose
Keep increasing your dose until you see a change in the number of hits you get. Once you’ve found a dosage that works, don’t stop there. Try to increase that dosage. You may find that high dosages bring you more results. However, chances are that your perfect dosage is between 2-4 drops. This is the widely accepted belief of the pheromone community. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, so testing is key!
How Do I Know If It’s Working?
Depending on what type of product you’re wearing and what you’re looking for results may vary. Here are some things that I’ve personally experienced:
For Status Products:
• People being more respectful all of a sudden
• Men gravitate towards you when calling the shots
• Women telling you that they look up to you
• Co-workers/Boss telling you how glad they are working with you
• People opening doors for you
• People moving out of your way when you walk down the street
For Social Products:
• Strangers being more open to talking to you
• People asking you for directions
• People starting random conversations with you
• A large increase in deep conversations with people you barely know
• People telling you that they feel like you know them well
For Sexual Attraction Products:
• Women being touchy with you
• Looking at you with deer-in-the-headlight eyes (big pupils)
• Telling you how hot you are
For Romantic Attraction Products:
• Spending more time with you
• Being more receptive to you over time
• Telling you that they are interested
In the next post, we will cover indicators of interest. These are the signs that a woman is interested.
[yellowbox]FREE DOWNLOAD: Compare 100+ pheromones with an extensive comparison chart. Find out what really works. Stay up-to-date on research, reviews, and exclusive content to boost your game[/yellowbox]