In this article, I will discuss the indicators that your pheromones are working.
It’s important to know that no matter which type of product you are going for they are still going to make you more attractive towards women.
Wearing a Status product does not mean women won’t ﬁnd you more attractive.
All of these products have been made to cater towards men. Although they specialize in different things they all do have one thing in common, attracting women.
Here’s a list of Indicators of Interest (also known as IOI’s) that women tend to show when they are interested in a man
- 1 What Are Hits?
- 1.1 Indicators of Interest (before you introduce yourself)
- 1.2 Indicators of Interest (while in conversation)
- 1.3 Subtle Indicators of Interest (harder to notice)
- 1.4 The Key Indicators Of Interest To Focus On
- 1.5 Related Posts:
What Are Hits?
The key to ﬁnding out whether or not a pheromone cologne is working for you is to compare the amount of hits you notice throughout the day as compared to when you have no pheromones on.
A hit is basically something you don’t normally notice on a day to day basis without pheromones on.
For example a girl staring at you on the subway is considered a hit. A girl saying excuse me while she gets off the train is not a hit.
This is also a great way to ﬁnd out what dosage is best for you (by comparing the amount of hits with different dosages)
Indicators of Interest (before you introduce yourself)
• Tossing of hair (women do this to see if you will look)
• She looks back at you every so often
• If eye contact is made from a distance, she will hold it longer than normal
• She stand in your near proximity
• Any form of “accidental” brushing, touching, groping
• She stops you for ANY reason or in any way to start a conversation
• Playing with hair
• Deer-in-the-headlights look
Indicators of Interest (while in conversation)
• Re-initiating conversation after you stop
• Any forms of laughter, giggling, smiling
• She touches you
• She tries to build rapport with you (asking for your name, age, what you do, etc.)
• He tries to challenge you in a playful way
• She assumes you have a girlfriend
• When sitting down her leg touches yours and hold that contact -repeated touching in any way (playful pushing is a big one)
• In a group when someone makes a joke or comment she looks at you —calls you a player
• On her way out, she re-approaches you to tell you that she is leaving (Ask for her #)
• On your way out, she asks you where you are going (Invite her!)
• She invents reasons to be near you, interact with you, or have isolation with you
Subtle Indicators of Interest (harder to notice)
• Her friends leave to the bathroom, bar, or dancing—but she stays -She follows you
• She waits for you
• She doesn’t ﬂinch or pull back if you happen to get too close
• She doesn’t resist when you escalate physically
The Key Indicators Of Interest To Focus On
• Re-initiates conversation when you stop talking —giggling/laughter
• Any form of touching
• She tries to get rapport and build“comfort with you”
And there you have it. Be on the lookout for these“hits”when you are wearing -your pheromones, you can’t miss them once you get the hang of it.
And remember, if a girl is showing you indicators of interest that means SHE’S INTERESTED!
So make sure you capitalize on the situation and do something! So before assuming that a product isn’t working make sure you:
1. Test out the product long enough to ﬁnd a dosage right for yourself
2. Actually have interactions with others ( you have to be interacting with others in order to see results)
3. Wear the product in different settings, around different people, and in different scenarios to make sure you grasp the understanding about how a product really is injunction to your body chemistry.
4. Be on the lookout for hits from both men and women. Keep a diary or journal recording your observations
5. Keep testing and trying out different dosages until you ﬁnd one that is most optimal for your body type!
6. Enjoy your new found magic perfume!
I know I was initially confused when I started wearing pheromones, and there are a lot of products I do regret buying. And one of the main reasons I wrote this post was to help others who are along the same boat.