Studies Show That Human Pheromones Work

Pheromones were first discovered in the 1980’s. Scientists discovered that male pigs produced a molecule in their mouths. When this molecule came in contact with a female pig, she became sexually aroused. Soon after, similar molecules were discovered in different mammals as well as insects. They were found in bodily fluids, sexual organs, as well as in the mouths. They were dubbed pheromones.

Researchers now know that pheromones function as signals. In the insect world, these pheromones are used for a multitude of reasons. These include signals such as danger, food, sex, and basically anything needed for survival. However, in mammals, they’re more commonly used for sexual reproduction. Naturally, people started wondering whether or not these pheromones would have effects on humans.

Do Humans Have Pheromones?

There have been recent pheromone studies worth reading. And these studies show that pheromones play a role in human activity. We’ve discovered that pheromones are found in our sweat, urine, saliva, and other bodily fluids. We also know that pheromones have an active effect on others as well as ourselves. For example, we know that mothers produce them on their nipples so that their children can find them easier.

How They Work

Pheromone products work by combining a variety of different individual pheromone molecules into a mix. These mixes are carefully tested over a period of time and optimized towards its intended purpose. The best pheromone products take months to years to complete.

Signatures play a role in your interactions with others. It has been found that in areas of high level of violence, the males produce larger quantities of Androstenone. This pheromone is known to come off as alpha and intimidating. It’s also been known to more easily trigger feelings of anger and aggression.

Are there Pheromone Products That Actually Work?

There are a couple of well-made pheromone products out there. However, in the current market situation, chances are they are not the ones being marketed the most. The top pheromone products on Google are not always the most effective ones. Rather, they are the ones best marketed.

What Can They Do For Me?

Pheromones will not give you the ability to fly. They will not make women fall in love with you the moment they stand in your relative personal space. They offer a signature that you can use to your advantage. It’s been speculated by the pheromone community they can give you a 20% edge in your social and social life. The other 80% is up to you.

READ
Different Types of Pheromones You Need To Know

The better the other 80% is the more effective your pheromones will be. This includes your diet, your fitness, your fashion, your own personal life goals, as well as many other things.

How To Steer Your Pheromones

While pheromones offer you different signatures it’s up to you to “steer” them. For example, you put on a pheromone that makes it easier for people to approach you. It’s still up to you to go to a party. Otherwise, you’ll be wondering why you don’t suddenly more friends.

Another example is if you were to put on a pheromone cologne that suggested you were a highly sexual man. It’s up to you to “steer” the product by going out there and hitting on women. Use touch to indicate that you are in fact this type of male. And remember, the only thing pheromones can offer you is the ability to make things easier. They do this by pre-suggesting to others that you are this person. All you have to do is prove them right.

In the next couple of posts, I will go over the different types of pheromones used in products.

Self Effects

On top of making others feel a certain way about you, there’s more. Pheromones also have effects on the person that is exposed to them most. There are even people out there in the pheromone community who use products just to feel these effects. These effects are usually subtle but there.

Side Effects of Wearing Pheromones?

Just like anything else exposure to chemicals and molecules for too long periods of time may cause acute side effects. Don’t worry, these side effects are minor and can easily be cured by taking a break. The only pheromone that is known to have noticeable side effects is dieNONE.

If anything it’s best to not wear them every day. If you ever feel tired or weary for some reason, take a couple of days off. You can learn more about how to get the most out of pheromones here.

Free Download: Compare 100+ pheromones with an extensive comparison chart. Find out what really works. Stay up-to-date on research, reviews, and exclusive content to boost your game

Summary
Studies Show That Human Pheromones Work
Article Name
Studies Show That Human Pheromones Work
Description
Studies show that pheromones do play a part in human activity. Human pheromones are the chemicals responsible for love matches.
Author
Publisher Name
Astrobiosociety