We tested Arouse-RX Pheromones and were SHOCKED by the results…
If you’ve heard of pheromones you may have heard about Arouse-RX, a popular pheromone. It’s claimed to be highly effective to attract women.
We put it to the test to see if it really worked.
How Does It Compare?
- Subtle communication and friendliness. Women seem to be more open to talking, but not much more. There is no real “pull” from the product to intrigue women, nor any “sexual” aspect that I can figure out from the product. At the very most, a sexier side seems to roll out after about 4 hours, which is most likely the transition that androstenol makes, to androstadienone and androstenone.
- The hits from the product are negligible – if you dress well, don’t look scruffy, and take care of yourself, you’ll get the same hits anyway. I can’t attribute everything solely to the effects of Arouse-RX, because it’s not strong enough to draw any conclusions. It has minimal impact in most interactions as far as I could tell in using both the alcohol and oil versions of the product.
- I didn’t really notice any “sexual” effects. If there is androstenone (for sexual arousal), it is either very low in dose, or buffered too heavily to be useful.
Concerns We Have
- Low pheromone concentration
- Mild effects
- It’s been reported that positive reviews were solicited from customers in exchange for a free bottle
After my initial skepticism, I decided to give it a shot anyway and see if there may be something worthwhile.
However, I quickly found some minor effects – so it wasn’t completely useless.
- Night clubs and bar scenarios… absolutely nothing notable to speak of. Women seemed to act as normal, no attention grab, no personal space invasion, no more than “normal” amounts of touching or flirtation. That being said, night time environments can be difficult tests to pass for any pheromone cologne product, even great ones.
- Social circles with majority of females… I noticed girls seemed a little chattier than usual, but I have a baseline of how many of my close female friends react when using various pheromones (the variety of women varies in age, ethnicity, attractiveness, levels of attraction towards me for as much accuracy as possible). It was nothing too far out of the ordinary.
- Women I don’t know in various places (work, malls, etc)… while I did see some minor extra attention, it was also nothing too far out of the ordinary. I noticed some women come into my personal space, which may just be chalked up to hopeful thinking.
Why Concentration Matters
The stronger the pheromone concentration, the more you can expect women to notice you. According to Dr. Vimal Murphy of The University of Washington School of Medicine, “Just because the cologne or perfume has pheromones doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to be effective.”
If you’re looking for results it’s important to find a product with the highest concentration. Synthetic human pheromones are extremely expensive to manufacture. So, if the product is cheap you can normally assume that it may not necessarily be effective.
The Bottom Line
Of all the pheromones we have reviewed, Pherazone provides the best value for your money overall. From the one-of-a-kind formula to the stellar customer service, the folks at Pherazone make your satisfaction a priority. Unlike some other companies, there are no hidden fees. Your purchase is simple and straightforward. You will be hard pressed to find a better pheromone on the market.
If you are considering purchasing Pherazone, our recommendation is that you choose either the Ultra Super Concentrated or the Super Concentrated to achieve more impressive results as well as to receive the best return on your investment.
*Individual results will vary.
Disclosure: some of the links on this website are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase an item following one of the links, I may receive a commission. Regardless of that, I only recommend the products or services, that I strongly believe will benefit our readers.